Where it all started
One of the main premises for starting Camper Envy was the lack of choice that those seeking a campervan conversion in Australia were presented with. The significantly more developed market in the UK and Europe offers those seeking a conversion significant choice not just in convertors but more so in the actual products themselves. There are a myriad of options available. At Camper Envy, we have and continue to extensively research the market to source the best quality products currently available. Everything we offer is carefully selected not only because it meets our obsessively strict standards of quality and finish but also because it will work in harmony with the other products in your van to provide a faultless camping experience.
Choice of finish and the ability to make your campervan your dream ride is paramount at Camper Envy. We aim to offer market leading levels of choice and finish.
Our competitors currently offer a very limited choice of plywood finish. We aim to let your imagination run free with a current range of 300 finishes. This includes coloured, metallic and wood finishes. You can then match or contrast your choice of cabinetry finish with one of our many colours of cabinetry joining blocks. These blocks are rarely seen, unless you open the cupboard and stick your head in there! But it’s this level of detail and design that drives us and we feel separates us from what is currently available in Australia.
For our benchtops, we source a high quality bauxite and acrylic resin material available in over 80 choices of finish. This material resembles the feel and appearance of a natural stone or Corian benchtop but comes without the costly weight penalty of those materials. Once again this provides you with the opportunity to make your conversion completely personal and unique, not just another “insert competitor name here”.
Carpet lining is the base of any van conversion and here at Camper Envy we have sourced a durable but soft solution which as you would expect is available in a variety of colours to complement your other choices.
Leather and Upholstery
Trim is something we are extremely passionate about at Camper Envy. Where possible bold choices are encouraged to really individualise your camper. We work with one of Australia’s finest trimmers to provide an exceptional quality and unique finish. Materials including cloth, alcantara and the finest leathers can be combined with a plethora of stitching colours and patterns to produce something truly individual.
Flooring is another area where our level of choice and quality far exceeds the competition. We use the toughest most durable industrial vinyls available. We currently have on offer over 100 colour finishes available. These vinyls are not only extremely tough and safe due their non-slip properties, they also look and feel fantastic.
Electrics is a hugely important part of any van conversion that can often in our opinion not receive the attention it deserves. We offer choices to suit an individual camper’s needs from a basic 12/240V installation all the way through to an off grid package incorporating the latest solar and lithium battery technology and charging systems. Our range of solutions include products carefully selected to work in efficient harmony from European market leaders Votronic, CBE and CTEK. We also utilise products from local specialist and heavyweight RedArc.
The ability to personalise and create a truly unique van doesn’t end with colour and electrics. We have a wide and growing range of accessories available to help you customise your conversion. These include:
- A range of cooking options including the diesel Webasto X100 or a high quality SMEV gas cooktop and sink combo to suit your layout.
- A wide range of load rated alloy wheels, to not only keep you safe but to set you apart on the road and at the campsite.
- Several options of sidebar both from VW and aftermarket manufacturers.
- A wide range of body styling accessories from the genuine SportLine range and aftermarket leader ABT are available to create a completely custom look.
- Awnings and accessories from market leaders Fiamma and Thule.
- Towbars from European specialist Westfalia as well as Hayman Reese.
- Genuine VW bike racks. We have found these units to be vastly superior to other available options. Due to there weight bearing capacity they can be combined with storage options up to 500L to provide valuable additional storage.
- Mudflaps in both genuine and aftermarket options.
- Roof rails and racks capable of carrying up to 70kgs.
- Suspension options including full self-levelling air, coil over shocks and 30mm, 40mm and 50mm lowering options. Products available are designed specifically to work with the VW Transporter and are from European specialists such as VB, Bilstein, Eibach and H&R.
- An ever expanding list of further accessories to help get you completely ready to hit the road is also available including items such as cargo nets, flyscreens, ramps and thermal interior blinds.
As you can see at Camper Envy we’re all about choice. Our aim is to make your conversion as unique and individual as you are.