Camp anywhere anytime
When winter arrives there is no need to store the van, it is possible to camp anywhere in any weather in absolute warmth and comfort. The Eberspacher Airtronic D2 will keep the inside of your Camper Envy campervan cosy and warm.
Eberspacher are a German company that specialises in heating solutions for the leisure industry. Their Airtronic D2 is perfect for the VW T6. The unit can be mounted under chassis so as not to take up any of that valuable on-board storage space. There are a variety of control units available all include set and forget thermostatic climate control and there are options for 7 day timers, a remote start option with a range of up to 1000m, or by app from your smartphone or smartwatch.
The Airtronic delivers an impressive 2200W of hot air directly into the cabin of your campervan. The unit can be operated under motion or whilst at standstill. Being a diesel heater it requires very little electricity to run and uses a miserly 0.1 l/hr at low speed up to 0.28 l/hr at full speed. These virtues make it suitable for extended periods of operation.
The major benefits of an Eberspacher Airtronic D2 diesel heater are:
- Automatic continuous interior temperature control with temperature pre-selection.
- Fast interior air heating with high performance power setting for especially short heating times.
- Stops condensation from forming on the windscreen.
- With the lowest setting on the market, 850–900w, it is extremely quiet.
- Quiet night operation.
- Low fuel and electricity consumption make it ideal when long periods of use are required.
- Underfloor installation available.
- Can be operated under motion.
- Fan function for summer operation.
- Several control options.
- Fuel supplied from vehicle’s own tank.
In our opinion, for the VW Transporter T6, the Eberspacher Airtronic D2 is currently the best available option in terms of performance and ease of use for interior cabin heating.