Comfort, performance and “auto level”
VB FullAir is a VW approved automatic, adjustable solution for the VW Transporter. The existing coil spring suspension is replaced with a full air suspension system. This system includes air springs, shock absorbers, height sensors, a compressor and an electronic control unit (VB-ASCU). The air suspension system helps to filter out unevenness in the road surface, improving ride comfort.
During driving, the vehicle will constantly remain at the ride height set during installation drastically improving the driveability and stability of the vehicle and in turn increasing safety. When the vehicle is parked the platform height can be increased or decreased, this can assist in entering or exiting the vehicle and can also allow for goods to be conveniently loaded and unloaded with greater ease.
A very useful option we strongly advise you consider with your VB FullAIr is the “Auto Level” function. A one-touch “Auto Level” function enables VB FullAIr 4C to adjust the height of each corner independently and within its allowable range to perfectly level the campervan both quickly and easily. Sloping terrain can be levelled by up to 130mm, more often than not eliminating the need for ramps and all the fuss, time and occasionally arguments associated with them!
The main benefits of a VB FullAir 4C suspension kit are:
- “Fuel tank level” at the touch of a button
- Constant ride height
- Increased comfort
- Optimum driveability
- Increased stability
- Comfortable ride for passengers
- Kneeling function to facilitate easy entry and exit to/from the vehicle
- Better protection for fragile/delicate goods
- Kneeling function for convenient loading and unloading of goods
- Less wear on tyres/brakes
- More environmentally friendly, reduced CO2 emissions
- Spare wheel remains under the vehicle unlike some other air solutions
- Eliminates “conversion sag”
VB FullAir 4C suspension systems are supplied with a sophisticated remote control that can be used to easily operate all functions of the system.